Top application tips for getting gorgeous with your Naked Palette!
As quarantine warnings and mask mandates have continued to relax, we’re ready to make a ton of plans this spring: going out to brunch with friends, concert trips, and maybe pregame for summer with some sunshine and splashes. And for our first “real” spring in two years, you’re going to need a makeup palette that can keep up!
Enter our Fruit Pigmented® Naked Palettes: a collection of beautifully pigmented, high-performance eye shadows, blush, and highlighter, colored only with fruits and vegetables. Keep reading for our top application tips for how you can get the most out of yours!
Our palettes come in a stunning trio: Pretty Naked, Berry Naked, and Better Naked. See below for a breakdown of each one including shades, undertones, and more!
Behold our original Naked Palette! Our Pretty Naked Palette has remained a staple for 100% PURE since we created it. It’s perfect for creating an effortless, natural look that emphasizes your own beauty.
Created with soft neutrals for the eyes and pearlescent pinks for the face, you’ll be floored by all of the possibilities that come with the Pretty Naked Palette. And as you might expect by now, our Pretty Naked Palette is colored with vitamin-rich fruit and vegetable pigments, and no synthetic dyes.
The Pretty Naked Palette includes 5 shades (blush, highlighter, 3 eye shadows):
Pink Champagne: A pink-toned, luminescent highlighter with pearly-gold shimmer
Pretty Naked: A sheer, peachy-nude blush
Flax Seed: A pale, pinkish eyeshadow with taupe undertones
Toffee: A silver-toned, taupe-gray eyeshadow
Chestnut: A chocolatey-bronzy eyeshadow with rosy undertones
Our Berry Naked Palette is perfect for when you want a little bit of romance added to your look. With a trio of metallic and nude eyeshadows, accompanied by an extra-delicate dusting of pearly pinks and peaches, the Berry Naked is incredibly versatile. You can use it to create the perfect everyday look. And when the sun sets, you can take out the Berry Naked Palette again for evening wear.
Of course, each signature shade is colored with vitamin-rich fruit and vegetable pigments. The Berry Naked Palette includes 5 shades (blush, highlighter, 3 eye shadows):
Illume: Pale, dusty pink highlighter with a pearly shimmer
Afterglow: Rustic peach-pink blush
Beam: Nude gold eyeshadow with soft gold flecks
Splendor: Deep, taupe-brown eyeshadow with a bronze shimmer and charcoal undertone
Vivid: Deep, charcoal-purple eyeshadow with flecks of ruby sparkle
Our Better Naked Palette turns up the temperature by adding deep, rosy tones and combining them with high-performing neutrals and gilded metallics. Perfect for date nights, concerts, and maybe even creating that classic smokey eye.
And as always, each signature shade is colored with vitamin-rich fruit and vegetable pigments. The Better Naked Palette includes 5 shades (blush, highlighter, 3 eye shadows):
Fox: Beige pearly-gold, luminescent highlighter
Bunni: Rosy nude blush with warm undertones
Kitty: Golden shimmering eyeshadow with warm undertones
Bear: Milk chocolate brown eyeshadow with rosy undertones
Butterfly: Deep taupe eyeshadow with charcoal undertones
Pink Champagne: A pink-toned, luminescent highlighter with pearly-gold shimmer. Try these tips:
- Combine with a pink-toned blush (like Pretty) to amp up the pearly pinks, without overdoing it
- Skip the blush altogether for an extra-sheer tinge of pink in the cheeks
- Swipe along cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge and tip of the nose for a glowing, sculpted look
Illume: Pale, dusty pink highlighter with a pearly shimmer
- Subtly contour and sculpt the face by swiping along your cheekbones and brow bones
- Mix a small amount into your lip gloss for a soft, shimmery lip
- Apply under the arch of the brows to highlight
Fox: Beige luminescent powder with pearly-gold shimmer
- Create a golden, sun-kissed look by swiping this warm-toned highlighter across your highlight points
- Use in the inner corners of the eyes for a subtly wide-eyed, more awake look
- Wear with bronzer for extra summer vibes
- Combine with Pink Champagne for a subtle, romantic everyday look
- Wear with bronzer for a sculpted, summer goddess look
- Create the perfect nude lip by adding to some clear lip gloss
- Apply to the apples of the cheeks for a rosy, hyper-feminine look
- Dust a tiny amount onto the bridge of the nose, creating the appearance of sun-kissed skin without the sunburn
- Balance out with Illume for a simple, yet multidimensional look
- For a contoured look without actually contouring, add to the cheekbones at a slight angle along with Fox, creating the illusion of extra bone structure
- Apply to the apples of the cheeks for a warm, peachy glow
- Wear with bronzer for a sun-kissed summer look
- Deepen the creases of the eyes with a little bit of Chestnut, and apply Flax Seed to the inner area
- Use Chestnut as an eyeliner, while highlighting the inner corners of the eyes with Flax Seed
- Apply some Toffee to the inner crease of the eye, and add Chestnut to the outer corner, carefully blending in the middle
- Apply Splendor to the creases, and swipe the lids with Beam
- Take the same look above, and add Vivid to the outer corners
- Use Vivid as an eyeliner, while highlighting the inner corners of the eyes with Beam
- With the shade Bear, gently apply into the crease of the eye, and blend with a fluffy brush, before going over the lids with a bit of Kitty
- Apply Bear into the crease, and add some Butterfly to the outer corner
- After priming the eyes, apply Kitty to the crease, and with an eyeliner brush, line the eyes with Butterfly or Bear. Butterfly tends to look best with blue and green eyes, while hazel and brown eyes look beautiful with the rich tones of Bear
We carefully hand-select products based on strict purity standards, and only recommend products we feel meet this criteria. 100% PURE™ may earn a small commission for products purchased through affiliate links.
The information in this article is for educational use, and not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should not be used as such.